Change Your Life With ChiaCurb Snacking
Chia seeds are super high in soluble fiber which, in addition to filling you up, has cholesterol-lowering properties and prevents the absorption of fat. Try stirring two tablespoons of “whole” or “raw” chia seeds into a glass of water and wait a few minutes, drinking them down before the seeds absorb the water and get hard. It’ll curb your mid-day cravings!
Chia Seeds contain the sleep-inducing amino acid tryptophan, which raises melatonin and serotonin levels and helps promote stable sleep. With more than twice the tryptophan of turkey, you’ll need just 2 ounces of chia seeds to help you snooze.
Vitamins and Minerals for your Hair
Chia-seed provides a complete protein for your hair – containing all essential amino acids in an easily-digested form. Chia seeds are loaded with antioxidants, vitamins, omega-3 oil, fiber and minerals, which all contribute to strong and shiny hair.
Exfoliate Your Skin
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Mix the ingredients together and store in a clean jar.
- To use, dampen face and apply scrub in a circular motion to damp face.
- Allow the mixture to set for two minutes before using a wet washcloth to remove.
- Splash cold water on your face when you’ve finished.
- Store in fridge for 3-5 days.
Please click on the link below for more detail benefits of Chia: